Friday, September 3, 2010

NEW MONTH AND NEW STORIES

September is here already. Where has the year gone to again? Every year I ask myself the same question and every year it's the same answer. I don't know!

I, like everyone else, get so caught up in our everyday schedules that the day is gone and I make a mental check that I didn't work on my story, or I didn't check out if that answer was right or not. I've come to the realization that I need to write first, then clean house, do the laundry, mow the lawn, run errands, go grocery shopping, take the dogs to the vet, babysit for the daughter. Whew I just got tired and I haven't done anything yet. Did I mention I need to go to the gym for my self?

Yes I joined the gym because my husband said, "We need to do something to get some exercise."

Okay so I've been once. Can't find the time to get back and need to seriously work out a schedule for myself. Is this where the saying comes from "the best laid plans of mice and men".

I told myself this is the year, and I know it isn't over yet, that I was going to get at least one project finished. Well I do have four months left, but let me see now. Granddaughter gets married next weekend in Tennessee. Have to be there for that! Vacation in Florida for Christmas with the children and grandchildren that are able to make it. Have to be there for that! Pamper Me ladies retreat with Susie McEntire Luchsinger in November. Have to be there for that! Girl's getaway in October. Missed it last year so I have to be there for that!

Now where do I fit everything else in? I am woman, I can do it!

Until then...........

No comments:

Post a Comment