Sunday, March 18, 2012

FAMILY TREE

I've been working my fingers to the bone, well almost.  I'm trying to get the family tree all entered and make sure all the information is correct.  Only have two months to go for the big reunion!

So in family tree maker there is a relationship site to go to and see how you are related to each of the people you have entered into your tree.  I finally found some of my third cousins.  Of course I have a LOT more to do.  But I figured out that the children of my 2nd cousins 1x removed are my third cousins!  Now to figure out my fourth cousins.

It's getting down to the wire.  I have to make copies, and more copies.  With God as my guide I'll get it done.  That's faith folks.

Looks like rain outside my window and I heard we were in for some storms.  Sooooo I guess I'll do some back up on my entries.  Better safe than sorry.

Until then..................

No comments:

Post a Comment