Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Month For Writing

It's July already and where has the time gone? I told myself at the beginning of the year I want to finish at least one of my projects. Well it looks like I've been working on them.......they're further than they were.......but finished?

Sometimes I feel like I must be ADD the way I bounce around from project to project. Then again......keep the house clean.....yard work done....laundry...............and yes, don't forget babysit grandkids! Help!

Today is massage time. My wonderful husband gave me a gift certificate for a massage at the salon he tried this last week end. Yes, my husband finally went to have a massage and he said he'd do it again. For years I've told him how it would relax him, help him with the stress of the job, and he always said that wasn't for him. Someone else gave him a free massage and told him he expected him to use it, not his wife, but him. Thank you friend.

Anyway back to my writing. I'm working on a memoir, a historical fiction about an Indian girl and the Black Hawk War, and trying to put together my genealogy works. By works I mean the lineage plus incorporate stories of my childhood, and then trace my ancestors from New York to Oregon. Whew!!!!

So you see folks I'm busy, busy, busy. But I love it. So it's off to my usual breakfast with my red hat lady friends, massage, work on my book(s), then Bunco tonight. See you tomorrow.

Until then........

No comments:

Post a Comment