Monday, October 14, 2013

LOST WEB PAGE

It's happened.  I've lost my web site.  My wonderful web page that told everyone all about me, my passion of writing, and looking for my dead ancestors, gone---vanished---into thin air.

I wanted to look at it and see what I needed to do to update the site.  Give it a shot in the arm so to speak.  It was long over due and I might add I hadn't looked at it in a very long time.  The page was out there so I thought leave it alone, people will see it, so on and so forth.  Wrong. 

It's gone!!!

So to all of you that have been reading my blog I apologize that my web page is no longer available.  If I have sent you to it I am so terribly sorry, red faced, and embarrassed. 

To all of you that have a web site/page look at it often to make sure it is up and running!

You know what my next project is--right after the book is gone to publisher---get the page updated!!!

Until then................

Book is finished......it's being revised..........life is happening........will keep you posted.

Again until then......................

No comments:

Post a Comment