Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BACK FROM VACATION

Well it's back to work again.  Our vacation was wonderful.  Hiked (by cog train) to the top of Mt. Washington in New Hampshire.  Beautiful scenery, fall foliage was breath taking. 

Walked a few cemeteries to find dead relatives (hubby's side).  Sat in a couple of libraries looking through stacks of papers and books.  We did find one of his great, great, grandfather's tax records.  It gave me a better idea when he passed away, although we still didn't find where he was buried.  But that's another trip.

I ate my share of lobster, steamers, and fish.  Oh yes, pizza.  New England pizza is so good!

Now it's back to work time.  Finish editing the book and get it to the publisher.  Did I mention I think I caught a cold.  Been blowing the nose constantly.  Still had a good time.

Until then......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment