Monday, December 10, 2012

WRAPING UP THE YEAR 2012

As I look over all of the posts I've done for this last year I realize I still do NOT have my book finished.  Is it laziness?  Busyiness of life?  Or just plain well I don't know what to call it!  Scared!

I do get caught up in research.  The driving force behind me that won't let me go.  The need to really know who my father is.  Not that I want to be part of his family or anything like that.  I just want to know about my ancestors.  My heritage.  To know I belong, well I belong somewhere.  We all do.  I know I am God's child but I'd like to know who my earthly father is!

I did host the big family reunion this last year.  Finished that book, but as anyone knows, looking for your ancestors is an on going process.  So I'll keep searching for Nathaniel's parents in New York or where ever they came from.

Along the road I've made new friends, looks like they maybe be relatives, and found long lost relatives.  It's been fun and rewarding.  Like putting the pieces of the puzzle together.  I'll keep you posted on my finds.

So until then.........................................................

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment