Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WYBURN/BABCOCK

Today I was notified that I had a match with my DNA.  I am so confused when it comes to figuring out DNA and matches.  Anyway I went on line to see who was a match to mine.

I never did figure it out since they redid the layout of the pages, but I'll get over that.  But what I did find out has left me really wondering who Lafayette's mother really really was!

I am listed with family finder with Family Tree DNA.  I've got the Barnes and Green side down pretty pat.  Since I'm not sure of who my father is, and I am so hopping someone from that side of the family does their DNA, I got the brilliant idea to go through all of the family finder section.

Listed is the Babcock side of the family.  Now if Liberty wasn't Lafayette's mother how am I related to Babcock?  Like I said "I'm so confused!"

So it's back to the drawing board, so to speak.  Now it's got me double double nose to the ground until I find out!  Does that make sence?

Until then................

No comments:

Post a Comment