Saturday, February 18, 2012

FIGURING OUT DNA

Just when I think I have it all figured out, I get confused again.  Of course that's not hard for a blond that's turned grey.  I'd like to think it's premature grey but I guess it's about time I got a few grey hairs.  Yea, right, like I asked for a head full of grey hair.

Okay....enough of that.  I sat down with pen in hand.  Did the print out on kinship relations to myself and then tried to figure out my second cousins.  I'm pretty clear on first cousins.  Here it is....my mother's cousins are my second cousins.  I think.  Oh man now I have to go read my paper again.

See what I mean, it's so confusing.  I'm going to let it go for a couple of days and set a fresh pair of eyes on it again.  First and foremost I have got to get the keys a tinglin' and get some pages going on Nathaniel if I want this done by at least June.  Give me an at a boy there.

Until then.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment