Monday, March 7, 2011

Katie Dear Katie

Katie is coming along slow but sure.  Along with trying to keep Katie going there is so much going on at the home front.  Children moving back in until they close on their house, another daughter going back to work so I'll be watching grandchildren in the afternoons, and then a granddaughter is having her second baby soon.  Yes another baby and they want grandma to help with their little girl while mommy is in the hosp with the new baby............busy, busy, busy!


Got to find my time to write.  I've been trying to figure out when is the right time for me.  Then again, God will let me get it done when He says it's time to get it done.  Guess He has other things planned for me.......


Maybe I'll be the grandma Moses of writing!  You think?


Until then..........

No comments:

Post a Comment