Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THIS IS THE DAY

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Every day is the day the Lord has made and we should rejoice in it.  After all we are alive.  Well we may have a few more aches and pains than we did from the day before, but we are here to make plans for the future, talk to our children, see our grandchildren, and the list goes on and on.

What am I going to do today.  WRITE and write some more.  I'm so far behind, and remember you can never get caught up because by tomorrow there is always more to do.  So that said here goes.......

I wrote my devotional for the day and now getting ready to get caught up (oops there's that word again) on genealogy plus add a few more words to Katie's story.  I'm so excited about Katie.  What a child, to be roaming through the territory looking for her parents.

Until then...............

No comments:

Post a Comment