Wednesday, September 25, 2013

SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR

Well I started this post the first part of the week!  I saved it to a draft because I got interrupted and now blog won't let me go back to it to finish!  I am soooo upset with BlogSpot.  Don't be surprised if I leave a message that I've moved.

ANYWAY.....why I'm so close but yet so far.

DNA of course.  I've been waiting for someone very close to me (at least I think she is) to have her DNA done so I can move on.  But that hasn't happened.  I can understand her feelings of not really wanting to find out, but you can understand mine for wanting to find out.........if we have the same father. 

But then again I have a third cousin that is a match and so far the names listed do not belong to anyone on my mother's side of the family.  Now you would think yea....it's got to be my father.  AND I have found a name that is a match to his great grandmother's name.  EBERLE......and I'm trying to figure out where that plays into the grand scheme of things.

When I saw the name, EBERLE,  my heart started racing.  I became giddy, excited, overjoyed, nervous,and any of the other words that describes zealous.  But it is a slow process to figure out where each piece of the puzzle fits.  Patience is the key word.  Oh, Lord, help me.  As you know I lack patience!

I'm off today for a few days genealogy hunting in the great New England states so I will be away from my blog until probably Oct 10th.  Even then, I hope I can get on BlogSpot to blog.  Will keep you posted on that situation.

Until then..........



No comments:

Post a Comment