Sunday, June 16, 2013

MIRACLES OF MIRACLES

I haven't posted anything but obits for the past several weeks all because I had so much difficulty even getting on to post those.  OH my goodness.  I am not computer savvy so when I tried to post the obits I hit everything imaginable to post what I had written.

Today I went on line and waaa laaa I had no problem.  Go figure!

UPDATE-----I went to a workshop with my ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) and learned I did not have to beat myself up if I could not crank out a thousand words each day!  Instead of cranking out the thousand words I felt intimated and did nothing.  That's logical......and it's taken me HOW long to finish Katie???

What I learned is that I can do short spurts.  Like sit down and write 250 words.  Then get up do the dishes if I need a break.  Let the dogs out and come back and write another 250 words.  YEA it works.  Why didn't I think of that? 

Oh yes, there are a lot of great writers that work that way.  I'd like to think I am a great writer, and so now I have joined their ranks too.  So now it's off to do my short spurt.  Stay tuned.

Until then.............................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment