Friday, February 22, 2013

CARR, CORDELL, HEDGEPETH, OH MY

Since discovering I have a third cousin on Ancestry I have been franticly searching each name to see where the match is.  Names are running together.  I'm dreaming of names.  Who do I search for next?

If you been reading my blog you know I do not know who my father is so I've done my DNA.  Well, since I don't know who it is, I don't know what names to search.  But, when I have a 98% match to a third cousin, then I should be related to them.  DNA doesn't lie.  At least I hope not.

For two weeks now I've search so many names that, just by searching, I should know this family inside out.  But I don't.

I hail from Minnesota.  All of these relatives hail from Virginia and Arkansas.  So who left the next and went north?  Your guess is as good as mine. 

Then I looked at my mother's pictures again and this mysterious Jr. Waverly keeps staring at me.  Who are you Jr?  Where do you hail from?  Someone out there must know him.  How does he tie in with my mother?  I'm so full of questions and no answers. 

So here is another picture of Jr.  Do you know him???  He is pictured with another friend of my mother's, Hugo Plantz. 

Until then.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment