Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WRITING THROUGH DAY

Yes that's what I am trying to do.  Call it a semi new year's resolution.  I WILL finish one of my projects by the end of year.....by my birthday anyway. 

Writing and conference to hone my skills.  Oh and I do need them honed.  It seems like I've had writer's block for a year!  Got to get over it.

Maybe Sandy Lawrence from Perceptive Marketing will give me a jump start when she comes to our writer's group next month.

Writers.......take notice.....Sandy Lawrence from Perceptive Marketing will be at the Christian Writer's Group of Greater San Antonio on February 19, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.  She can answer your questions about how to market yourself and your work.  Conference will be at First Baptist Church, 1401 Pat Booker Rd, Universal City, TX.  Watch for more information.

Until then........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment