Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WRITER'S CONFERENCE

This is it.  I leave tomorrow morning, very early, for the big conference in Dallas.  I'm excited, I'm apprehensive, I'm scared, and everthing else.  This is the first BIG conference I've gone to.  Will they like what I've written?  Is it good enough?  Am I going to remember to take everything I need?  Will they like ME????

Just because I believe in myself and my story will anyone else like it?  Is it written well enough?  Does it keep the reader wanting to read more? 

I'm so full of questions.  Unsure.  YIKES......

I can do this.  I know I can.

Will keep you posted.

Until then dear readers.........................................


Oh yes, I'm working really really hard on the dna.  Found a link.......maybe.........to my father.........whoever he maybe!!!

Until then.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment