Monday, June 18, 2012

FAMILY REUNION

The Nathaniel T. Green family reunion is two weeks away.  EEEKKKKKK I'm not ready.  I planned to put together genealogy books for the family that would be attending.  It's getting down to the wire and I'm not finished.  Oh I have all the information, it's putting each book together, then taking them to my other office (Office Depot) and having them bound. 

I keep finding things I want to add--then finding pages out of place. TWENTY books.......so many copies!  I've even dreamed I was making copies in my sleep.  Do you know how much copies cost when you have it done?  Do you know how much ink you go through when you do it yourself????  Oh yes and the paper!

Well I can truthfully say it will be worth it.  All of the information I have on the family, pictures, land papers, birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, and so much more.  I know, or at least I think I know, how much they will appreciate having the book;  a book to share with their children and grandchildren. 

Four days of preparing food, sitting and reminising, and just having a good time.  I am looking forward to visiting with family.  Some I haven't seen in a very long time.  Taking pictures to put in my albums.  Oh yes, can't leave that out.  I have so many boxes of pictures, but then that's another story.

T shirts should be ready this week.  I'm very anxious to see the finished product.  My thank you goes to Lisa Edgington of Over The Edge Design for creating the family tree for me.  www.over-the-edge-design.blogspot.com.
www.over-the-edge-designsblogspot.com
This is a very talented lady and I'm very pleased to know her.

Well so much to do and so little time.....
Until then................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment