Friday, May 18, 2012

DNA and Genealogy

I apologize this week has gone by so quickly and I have not shown you another eposide about Katie.  I've been contacted by three people that share a lot of markers with my DNA so I've been trying to follow up and see where the link is.  WOW so far one one has been found.  And what she shared with me was the bright moment of my day.  It is so nice when others are willing to share what they have found with other family members.  We figured it out that we are fourth cousins and she lives close by.  I see a road trip coming up!!!

Seriously if you have ever thought about having your DNA tested I would say "yes".  Some of you may know who your parents, cousins, grandparents, etc are.  But there are those, like myself, who know nothing about your ancestors. 

Well got to get to writing and researching.....

Until then.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment