Thursday, December 1, 2011

KATIE

This is short and sweet but I am working on the novel or should I say novella.  Can't make up my mind yet.  Katie will be finished soon.  If you think of it shout a word of encouragement.........life happens........and so does children bringing their children over for babysitting.  And of course grandma can't say no. 

Also working on the novel or maybe novella of my great great grandfather.  I really wanted to get that one done before the big family reunion in Jun 2012.  Really need to tickle the keys and get to working on that one too. 

Sometimes I think I have adult ADD......can't focus.  Oh, maybe that is old timers disease.  This next year is the year! 

Working, working, working,

Until then...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment