Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Beautiful State of Washington

I was called to Washington last week for my sister-in-law's funeral. I made it in time and was truly blessed by the outpouring of love she showed to everyone that she came in contact with. It was a beautiful celebration of life.

Now that I'm here I decided to catch up on a few things that need to be caught up on. First to visit my sisters who I haven't seen in quite a few years. We are to have a big dinner this week and my little brother will be joining us too. I'm so looking forward to that.

I've been tracking down, yes like a blood hound, my great, great, grandfather and it looks like he may have died not to far from where I'm staying. So you know that I've got to find out for sure if that is where he died and where he is buried. Then .... his son and family moved a bit further north.....still in Washington.....but I'd like to visit their graves also.

And then..........my aunt is living here.......who I haven't seen in forty years........so got to get together with her too!

Whew.....so if you don't hear from me in a week......I'm still searching the cemeteries!!!!

Until then.........

No comments:

Post a Comment